With more restaurants and bars moving to delivery, services like GrubHub, DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates, and other delivery options are increasingly important. These third party services allow restaurants to expand their services and reach more customers.
On-time and accurate orders are key with food delivery, and all these delivery services allow you to connect POS receipt printers to their tablets and apps. Printed tickets help organize orders and verify food before it goes out for delivery.
What Are The Benefits of Receipt Printers for Food Delivery Services?
- Order Verification – Printed tickets make it quick to verify your order is correct by comparing the printed ticket to your order & the bag
- Reduce Errors – Verifying orders reduces mistakes in orders, saving you money on refunds and replacement items
- Efficient Printing – Easily print dozens of receipts per minute to handle increased delivery demand
- Compact Size – POS Printers fit into any work space
- Flexible Connectivity – Delivery service apps are compatible with multiple printers & connect using WLAN, LAN, or Bluetooth
- Wide Compatibility – Printers are compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows devices
What Types of POS Receipt Printers Can Food Delivery Services Use?
Each app and tablet is compatible with various thermal receipt printers. Review our list of compatible receipt printers:
- GrubHub Receipt Printers
- DoorDash Receipt Printers
- Uber Eats Receipt Printers
- Postmates Receipt Printer