Zebra MC333R-GI3HG4US RFID Reader
Canadian Orders Welcome!
· We ship to all Canadian provinces.
· Contact us if you have any questions.
International Orders Welcome!
· We ship to customers around the world every day.
· Many payment options available.
· Contact us if you have any questions.
- Wireless connectivity provides computing versatility throughout the workplace
- 4 GB RAM / 32 GB flash memory helps run applications rapidly and stores the mightiest databases
- Expand your data storage option with the microSD card slot
- 4" LED screen is ideal for scan intensive applications
- Touchscreen adds an additional hour of efficiency per worker to the workday
- The secure wireless connectivity allows your employees to stay productive while away from their desks
- Experience the versatility of Bluetooth connectivity with your Zebra Handheld Terminal
- Gun form factor can be comfortably utilized in intensive or non-intensive scan environments
BEST-IN-CLASS MID-RANGE RFID READ PERFORMANCE WITH A POWERFUL ANDROID PLATFORM
RFID brings a new level of efficiency to inventory and asset management, order fulfillment and more. To maximize productivity, you want to give your workers a device that provides a new level of comfort, task speed, ease of use and accuracy to your RFID applications. The MC3330R handheld RFID reader delivers it all. You get the signature rugged design of Zebra's industrial handheld products for maximum uptime. The MC3330R is one of the lightest devices in its class with the right ergonomics for all-day comfort. Superior RFID read performance and receiver sensitivity enable lightning fast capture of even the most challenging RFID tags. Workers can read both RFID tags and barcodes with point and shoot simplicity. And you can create intuitive Android applications that use the MC3330R's powerful computing platform, large touchscreen, and physical keypad. The MC3330R - the next evolution in handheld RFID readers.
Zebra's signature rugged design
Rugged and ready for all-day use
The MC3330R offers a new higher 5 ft./1.5 m drop specification and with IP54 sealing, it can handle splashing liquid and dust. The Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch-resistance and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features. The result? Workers can drop the MC3330R on concrete and use it in dusty areas - and still expect reliable operation.
Unparalleled data capture performance and flexibility
Extraordinary RFID performance - flexible, fast and accurate
The MC3330R's integrated circular antenna delivers extraordinary reliability no matter the orientation of the tag. Workers can accurately and rapidly capture RFID tags on even the most challenging items in half the time as the next leading competitor - from a shelf of clothing in a retail stock room to a box of files in the office.
Superior sensitivity for greater accuracy
Zebra's high-performance ASIC radio technology provides superior sensitivity and greater read accuracy, delivering a read rate that is more than 25% faster and over 40% more accurate than other devices in this class.
Integrated enterprise-class 1D/2D barcode scanning
Workers don't need to juggle different devices to capture RFID tags and barcodes - the MC3330R can capture it all. Zebra's advanced scanning technology delivers lightning fast standard-range capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes, regardless of condition. The expanded working range and wide field of view allow workers to scan barcodes nearer and farther away, while omnidirectional scanning ensures true point and shoot performance.
Low TCO with flexible development tools
Simplify application development with a common platform
If you are using other Zebra RFID handheld readers across your supply chain, you can streamline application development with a single software development kit. There's no need to learn a different app development framework or rewrite an application - use the same SDK for the MC3330R, MC3390R, RFD2000 and RFD8500 RFID Sled.
- MC3330R Integrated UHF RFID Handheld Reader
The Zebra MC333R-GI3HG4US is also known as ZEB-MC333RGI3HG4US or MC333RGI3HG4US .