Seagull Scientific BTE-10
Canadian Orders Welcome!
· We ship to all Canadian provinces.
· Contact us if you have any questions.
International Orders Welcome!
· We ship to customers around the world every day.
· Many payment options available.
· Contact us if you have any questions.
BarTender Enterprise Edition includes all the label design features of Professional, plus numerous software integration tools, such as ActiveX Automation, enterprise messaging and Seagull?s Commander utility for cross-platform integration. Powerful data sourcing, including ODBC, OLE-DB, SAP, Oracle and more. Job Logging, History Explorer and Reprint Console are included, but logging is only supported to a local database. Includes Printer Maestro, but it only manages network printers visible to the local PC.
- Licensed based on the number of printers used
- Free phone and e-mail technical support for properly-registered users
- HTML-based context-sensitive help
- User interface translated into 20+ languages
- True WYSIWYG label design
- "New Label" wizard ensures proper label setup and optimizes performance
- Drag and drop creation of all objects, including lines, boxes, ellipses, and graphic images
- Unlimited undo / redo command
- Resize and reposition objects using a choice of methods: mouse, arrow keys, typed in values
- Functions for automatic alignment of multiple objects
- One-tenth degree rotation of lines, boxes, text, and graphics
- "Move to Front" and "Send to Back"
- Group and Ungroup multiple objects
- Export bar codes and labels for use in other programs
- Full color support (including text backgrounds and shape fills)
- Customizable print-time prompts for keyboard and scanner data
- Enhance print-time prompts with lines, boxes, custom text, and multiple choice list boxes
- Customizable library of reusable components
- Library of "ready-to-print" label formats
- Thumbnail previews of saved label formats, viewable both in BarTender and Windows explorer
- Metric and US measurements
- Password protection
- Any label size
- Any number of label rows and columns per sheet
- Automatic computation of label size from number of rows and columns
- Database of thousands of name brand label sizes
- Rectangular label outline
- Circular and elliptical label outline
- Versatile font support: TrueType, Adobe, PostScript, downloadable, and built-in printer fonts
- On-screen text editing and sizing
- Rich text formatting
- Stretch text horizontally or vertically
- Automatic on-the-fly resizing of text to fit within predefined height and width
- Basic paragraph support: aligning and spacing
- Advanced paragraph support: justifying and indenting
- Arc and circular text
- User-definable tab stops
- White-on-black text printing (specified with a single mouse click)
- Numerous 1 and 2 dimensional symbologies
- Extensive library of industry-standard bar code formats
- Option to display start / stop characters
- Variable and unlimited width and height
- Minimum width limited only by printer resolution
- GS1 (formerly UCC/EAN) Application Identifier setup wizard
- Automatic check digit capability
- Sequentially numbered bar codes Place "human readable" text anywhere in relation to bar codes
- Customizable "human readable" character template
- Independently suppress or display characters from different sub-fields
- Unlimited User
- 10 Printer
- 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Minimum 60 MB free space required for English-only version of BarTender.
- 450 MB free space required for full BarTender Label Management Suite (multilingual).
- Additional disk space required to enable optional logging of print jobs and event messages to a database
- 512 MB or higher
- Display Resolution: 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
- NET Framework: The .NET Framework 2.0 is copied automatically from the BarTender CD or from the internet. (If you are installing a downloaded BarTender, and do not already have .NET Framework 2.0 installed, then you will need an active internet connection during the install.)
- Optional Database:Logging of print jobs and event messages requires either Microsoft SQL 2005 Express (included with BarTender) or Microsoft SQL 2005 Server (purchased from a database vendor).
- Web Browser:Microsoft Internet Explorer v6 or higher required for History Explorer and BarTender help system.
The Seagull Scientific BTE-10 is also known as SEA-BTE10 or BTE10 .