Guest I want to start selling my music CD at various places. What's the lowest cost setup?

When selling any product at a larger retailer you will need to have UPC code for your products. These codes are issued by the GS1 organization as the numbers issued to you will be unique to your company. Once issued we can help provide the means to create the actual labels with our BCI Basic Label Printing kit.

Filed under: Question and Answer

Posted May 10, 2011