Guest I need a bar code to label an item to be sold mainly by home improvement stores (Home Depot, Lowes, etc…)

For large retail distribution you will need a UPC bar code which is issued by the GS1 organization. The codes issued to you will be unique to your company and allow you to sell products through all retail channels. We can provide the needed hardware to make labels like a Zebra GK420t printer and scanners to confirm readability of your codes.

Filed under: Question and Answer

Posted May 17, 2011