Convenient 13.56 MHz Contactless Smart Key.
The 2050 provides the security and convenience of 13.56 MHz contactless smart card technology in a molded plastic key fob that is durable in harsh environments. This credential can be placed on a key ring or lanyard for access control applications that do not require a Photo ID.
- The iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart key technology provides high-speed, reliable
- communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) or 32k bit (4k Byte) configurations.
- Molded plastic enclosure provides durability in harsh environments.
- Typical Maximum Read Range:
- R10 2" (5.1 cm)
- RP15 1 3/4" (4.6 cm)
- R30/RW300 2 1/4" (5.9 cm)
- R40/RW400 2 3/4" (7.0 cm)
- RK40/RWK400 2" (5.1 cm)
- RP40 2 1/2" (6.6 cm)
- Product Type: Key Fob
- Brand Name: HID
- Manufacturer: HID Global Corporation
- Product Model: 2050
- Product Name: iCLASS Key II
- Product Line: iCLASS
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 1.3"
- Depth: 0.2"
- Weight (Approximate): 0.14 oz
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Recommended Accessories for Model: HID 2050 Access Control Card