Connect up to five network devices and share large files across your network
The Cisco SD2005 5-Port Gigabit Switch, part of the Cisco Small Business Series, provides nonblocking, wire-speed switching for your 10-, 100-, and 1000-megabit network clients. Use this switch to replace your current workgroup hub or Fast Ethernet switch, to upgrade your high-requirement workstations to full Gigabit speeds as necessary, while continuing to service other clients at their current speeds. Or build your network from the ground up, with appropriate link speeds for each user"s requirements. Either way, it"s perfect for graphics, multimedia, and other applications that have to move large files across the network quickly.
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
- Brand Name: Linksys
- Manufacturer: Belkin International, Inc
- Product Model: SD2005
- Product Name: SD2005 Ethernet Switch
- Height: 1.2"
- Width: 5.1"
- Depth: 5"
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Weight (Approximate): 14.99 oz
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 5
- Total Number of Network Ports: 5
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 5 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Media & Performance
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5e
- Additional Information:
- Non head-of-line blocking architecture
- Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex backpressure with intelligent portbased congestion detection and broadcast rate control
Full specifications (PDF)
Recommended Accessories for Model: Cisco SD2005 Data Networking Device