Antennas for Cisco wireless networking products.
- Antenna Gain: 10 dB
- Directivity: Directional
- Maximum Antenna Range: 8.1 Mile
- Frequency Band Type: SHF
- Frequency: 5.73 GHz to 5.83 GHz
- Polarization: Dual Polarity
- Cable Length: 4.90 ft
- Product Type: Antenna
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model: AIR-ANT58G10SSA-N
- Product Name: Aironet Sector Antenna
- Product Line: Aironet
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 1.8"
- Form Factor: Sector
- Weight (Approximate): 1.25 lb
- Connector Type: N-Type
- Number of Connectors: 1
- Application/Usage: Wireless Data Network
- Compatibility: Cisco Aironet 1400 Series Wireless Bridges
- Additional Information:
- All range estimations are based on use of a BR 1310 access point and the same type of antenna at each end of the connection under ideal outdoor conditions. The distances referenced here are approximations and should be used for estimation purposes only.
- Range: With 22.5 dBi captive antenna on the remote site
- Application: Outdoor medium-range point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications
- Wind Speed (survival): 125 MPH
- Wind Speed (operational): 100 MPH
- Mounting: 1.5-2.5" Mast mount
Recommended Accessories for Model: Cisco Antennas