Credit Card Swiper
USB, Wireless, Portable, Multi-track & More
With the common use of cards instead of cash, credit card readers (also known as MSR or magstripe readers) are an essential part of any POS system. Our credit card readers are designed to read the information encoded in the magnetic stripe located on the back of a card or badge. Many of our MSRs are even used to read drivers licenses, gift cards, loyalty cards, membership cards, and other IDs. <a href="/cats/credit-card-readers/fixed.htm">Fixed</a> options exist for stationary systems and <a href="/cats/credit-card-readers/mobile.htm">mobile readers</a> are available for on-the-go devices - with iPhone, iPad, and Android compatibility. Simply choose a USB or Serial connection type, plug it in, and start scanning cards into your application. We also have a full line of EMV-compliant <a href="/cats/payment-terminals/">payment terminals</a>.
Questions? Get help from
a POS Expert!
a POS Expert!
Types of Credit Card Swiper
- Cell Phone Credit Card Swiper
- Keyboard Wedge (PS/2) Credit Card Swiper
- Mobile Credit Card Swiper
- Track 2 Credit Card Swiper
- Tracks 1 & 2 Credit Card Swiper
- Tracks 1, 2, & 3 Credit Card Swiper
- Tracks 2 & 3 Credit Card Swiper
- USB Credit Card Swiper
- Serial (RS-232) Credit Card Swiper
- Encoder/Writer Credit Card Swiper