Statistical Computing Resources
Statistical computing refers to the interaction between computer science, numerical analysis, and statistics. The term also refers to any tasks that involve statistical methods that rely heavily on the use of computers. Some of these tasks involve performing local regression, resembling methods, and kernel density estimation. Here’s a list of statistical computing resources.
- UCLA Statistic Computing: Information and examples about statistical computing.
- Notes And Materials: A list of links to notes and materials about statistical computing.
- Statistical Computing with Python: Information on conducting statistical computing with Python, a new programming language.
- Statistical Computing With R: A special computing tutorial using a specific software package.
- Simple Parallel Statistical Computing in R: A tutorial on parallel statistical computing using R language.
- Resources for Improving Accuracy in Statistical Software : A list of links to excerpts and articles explaining how to improve accuracy in statistical computing software.
- Statistical Computing Resources: A list of important resources about computing statistics.
- An Introduction to Statistical Computing: A brief introduction from the University of Oregon.
- MSLC Recently Published Papers: A list of links to published papers from the Mathematical and Statistical Computing Laboratory.
- Statistical Analysis on The Web: Explains statistical analysis and web interfaces.
- Approach For Computing Statistical Power: Explains how to compute the statistical power of complex disease genes.
- Using Open Source Material: Shows how to teach statistical computing using open source programs and materials.
- Statistical Computation and Graphics over Web: A brief page about statistical computation and graphics.
- Guide To Statistical Software: Explains how different statistical software work.
- MacAnova: A free statistical computing software program from the University of Minnesota.
- GAUSS Software: Free pieces of software written to do things like statistical computing.
- Barcode Labels – retailer of barcode products for businesses
- Statistical Science Web: A portal dedicated to statistical science.
- Stanford Software: Software developed by Stanford University to be used for statistical analysis.
- Component-Based Environment: Article explaining what a component-based statistical computing environment is.
- How to Use The R Environment: Explains how to use the R-based environment to conduct statistical computing.