Datamax-O'Neil I-Class Mark II Offers Users Numerous SD Card Options
The I-Class Mark II offers a variety of USB Host/SDIO options. SDIO memory provides users with added removable memory capabilities for such items as labels, fonts, firmware and graphics. This option is available through the CID configuration on new printer orders.
Below is a list of SD cards that have been tested and qualified for the I-Class Mark II.
- Amazon Basics SDHC Class 10 4GB Secure Digital Card
- Amazon Basics SDHC Class 10 8GB Secure Digital Card
- Kingston 4GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/4GBET
- Kingston 8GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/8GB
- SanDisk 8GB Class 2 SDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDB-8192
- SanDisk Ultra SDHC 4GB Class 4 Flash Memory Card (SDSDH-4096)
- SanDisk 8GB Extreme SDHC Class 10 High Performance Memory Card (SDSDX3-008G-P31)
- Transcend 4GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS4GSDHC6
- Transcend 8GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card
For more assistance finding the right Datamax printer to meet your application needs, contact us at National Barcode.