Learning Computer Language: HTML Resource List
RHTML, or the Hypertext Markup Language, is the language of the world wide web. Whether you're talking about FLASH, Java-Script,Java Applets, or any sort of advanced web or Web 2.0 technologies the bottom line is it has to interface cleanly in some way with "plain old HTML". HTML was invented Tim Berners-Lee in conjunction with his invention of the World Wide Web. The following are resources for learning HTML from the basics to advanced techniques.
Intermediate HTML includes things like Server Side Includes, and adding scripts to accomplish somewhat more advanced tasks.
For Advanced Web 2.0 the use of scripting language, and highly specialized programming & scripting is necessary.
- PERL - Server side scripting language with many options for HTML.
- PHP - Server side language that allows for standard HTML to be used within its files.
- .NET - Microsoft's .NET Architecture.
- SproutCore - Java-Script library which enables very OS-like features within HTML.
- ASP - Active Server Pages, a Microsoft Server Side technology.
- JAVA - JAVA easily loads within HTML and allows full fledged applications to run.
- FLASH - Enables advanced effects within HTML pages, and is very consistent across browsers.
- Web 2.0 - An overview of assorted Web 2.0 technologies.
- Tim Berners-Lee - Inventor of HTML
- Barcode Label - Leading provider of barcode, mobile computing, and RFID solutions to serve small, medium and large businesses.