Calculus Tools Online
Calculus is one of the more complicated branches of mathematics. Many people struggle to learn how to do calculus problems in the first place because they can be long and complicated. To make matters worse, solving in calculus often requires special tools. These include special calculators or graphing paper but it makes things more complicated for most students. Fortunately, there are many sites that are set up with free online tools to help struggling students. These include sites that allow students to use a calculus calculator, graph online in 2D or 3D, solve whole problems, or even just analyze vector fields. This helps students finish their work faster and study more effectively, saving time and thus, reducing stress. These sites are free and some sites link to other web pages that offer downloadable software programs that make learning calculus far easier as well. Here are some links to resourceful sites that don’t require any money or mandatory downloads.
- MIT Courseware: MIT website with links to free software that allows students to perform calculus problems.
- Calculus Resources: Resource page that provides links to multiple sites with information and online calculus tools.
- Online Math Utilities: Great collection of links to multiple online math tools for many different subjects, including calculus.
- Online Grapher: A website that allows you to graph calculus problems on it.
- 3D Function Grapher: A good place to learn how to graph 3D functions with ease.
- Online Graphing Calculator: Provides a simple online graphing calculator.
- Calculus Grapher Project: A link to a math student’s java calculus calculator.
- Function Plotter: Links to a site that lets you plot calculus functions.
- Online Integrator: A good site that lets you solve problems with integrals.
- Definite Integral Utility: Provides definite answers to integral problems.
- Ordinary Equations: Shows students how to solve ordinary calculus equations.
- Vector Field Analyzer: A good calculus tool which allows students to analyze vector fields online.
- Calculus Tools on the Web: Many good resource links to pages that help students understand and complete calculus problems.
- Online Graphing Calculators: Allows students use online graphing calculators as opposed to handheld ones.
- Online Tools: A great math resource center with tools for many branches of math, including calculus.
- Multivariable Calculus Tools: Provides various online calculus tools for vector-valued functions, multiple integrals, fundamental theorems, and more.
- Calculus Tools: Provides calculus tools such as “Secant Line to a Curve,” “Tangent Line to a Curve,” and “Area under a Curve.”
lculus Calculators: A collection of links to various calculus calculators for differentiation, integration, and visual demonstrations.
- More Calculus Tools: Excellent page with many calculus tools for volume of solids, rectangular approximation, cycloids, 1/f(x) generator, recursion formula, chain rule, and more.
- Graphing Calculator: Another graphing calculator where you can plot graphs by entering equations and other variables.