The ADTRAN Quad Basic Rate ISDN (BRI) Module contains four ISDN S/T interfaces and combines with other ATLAS" 550 components to implement an ISDN access switch. The Quad BRI Module can emulate the ISDN network to other ISDN access devices (NT mode) that support the S/T-interface, such as routers, video codecs, terminal adapters, and network termination units. Provides up to 4W PS1 line power (1W/port) to devices such as ISDN phones.
The Quad BRI module can be configured through a variety of mechanisms, including Telnet, VT100 emulation, and SNMP traps. The Quad BRI Module includes an extensive array of diagnostic tools to assist in identifying and correcting network problems including a built-in self-test utility and loopback testing for B1, B2, and 2B+D, to ensure the quality of the ISDN line.
- Atlas 550 Quad BRI 'S/T' Module
- Four RJ-45 to RJ-11 cables (7 ft) and user manual
- Quick Start Guide
- The module also supports BRI-to-BRI and BRI-to-PRI switching
- Provide PS1 power up to 4W (1W/port)
- Flash upgradable
- NT mode support
- NT (Network emulation only)
- 100 ohm/no line termination
- B1, B2, & 2B+D Local Loopbacks
- Occupies a single user slot in the ATLAS 550 chassis
- Compatible with Lucent 5ESS, Nortel DMS100, National ISDN, and Euro ISDN (NT mode only) switch